Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Washing machine finishing too early

(Topic created on: 12-08-2020 05:06 PM)
Gemma87
First Poster
Options

My ecobubble 9kg is only a few months old, since we bought it, it finishes the cycle too early. If I select a 3hr 50 wash it finishes in an hour and 20, the other cycles are the same. How can I fix this?

0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
richard504
First Poster
Options

Hello,

I received my new 9kg eco bubble today and did a full load on the cotton programme at 40 degrees which was all over after 1 hour 20 minutes. My daughter missed the tune it plays at the end as she was upstairs. White school shirts didnt come out clean. Surely it cant be right to cut nearly 2 hours off...

Rich

0 Likes
Ghettojdogg
First Poster
Options

We have a 9kg EcoBubble that is less than 2 months old and have this issue. Samsung have said to compete a drum clean, check filter and to then do a normal wash. They clearly do not know about this reoccurring issue.

0 Likes
richard504
First Poster
Options

I'll clean the filter next time I do a drum clean. I've done 1 drum clean already and it does the calibration tumbles at the start even though the display doesn't indicate that its calibrating - they may be some sense to what Samsung are saying. Page 41 of the manual states only the Cotton and Cotton Eco programs use load sensing to reduce the wash time. I've tried Synthetics, Denim, Baby Wash, Bedding and Daily Wash and none of these programs have finished early (but they are for smaller loads). Maybe the cotton loads I've put in have been half loads and only lightly soiled so the machine is working correctly, but I just don't like it knocking 2 hours off. What is good about the machine is the amount of flexibility with the options. I'm not proposing it as a solution but I've found the Baby Wash at 40 degrees with 3 rinses takes 2 hours 15 minutes, so I'm just using that program for now.

0 Likes
standablr
First Poster
Options

i have the same issue with the model WW80K6414QW. 
After start and weighing (program Cotton) it shows the duration lenght 3:20 hours. Later it shorten the time - minus two hours - to 1:20 a delete one cycle of rinse: from three to just two. Why, omg?
Today, the repair man changed the control unit in the washing machine, but the problem remain. He had no answer to why is this hapenning. 
Is there any chance that samsung will do anytinhg about this issue - exept silence?

0 Likes
sully1311
Journeyman
Options

Sorry to bump this thread but did anyone ever find a fix for this? Mine is doing the same on full load cotton cycles. It cuts down massively after about 20 mins of washing, even on full loads. 

richard504
First Poster
Options

Not a fix I just stopped using the cotton program. The daily wash program on mine is very customisable and no reduction in wash time. 

0 Likes
andy_in_ireland
Helping Hand
Options

this model of the washing machine has not got sensors that empty a bit of water out of the drum and check how dirty the water is and if its not too soiled the sensors cut down the time to wash?

0 Likes
sully1311
Journeyman
Options

It’s happening on every full load wash now, though. 90% of the time, full loads would last the full 3 hrs 18 mins.

0 Likes