Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Washer stuck with SUD error

(Topic created on: 27-09-2022 08:04 PM)
AKwife
First Poster
Options

I have a Samsung washer model #WF45T6000A

I got my first SUD error last night. This error is not mentioned in my manual. (WHY)

I let it try to correct itself for hours. Never happened.

I removed the sopping wet towels and tried to set it to self clean. It just sits, locked, flashing rinse and doing nothing while still displaying SUD.

I used the emergency drain hose and cleaned the pump filter, it wasn’t clogged.

I cleaned the detergent tray.

I recalibrated and have turned it off and on and still. It is stuck flashing rinse with the SUD error.

The manual is useless.

What else can I try? 

5 REPLIES 5
AndrewL
Options

@AKwife: The SUD error code is typically generated when too much detergent is used, resulting in 'over-sudsing', or the wrong type of detergent has been used. Have you tried powering off the appliance, and allowing time for any excess suds to dissipate, before powering it back on? Have you tried running a rinse and spin cycle with no laundry items in the drum to see if this helps? 

0 Likes
andy_in_ireland
Troubleshooter
Options

Try powering off with removing the plug out of the wall socket for 10 minutes. Sometimes just turning off and back on using the power button on the machine is not enough to reset all the electronics and drain all the power out of the components. 

if you can get to rinse cycle - select rinse with extra rinses option to help get rid of all the suds

0 Likes
Skeefiez11
Student
Options

Why is this code not in the manual????

Echofern
First Poster
Options

I am having the same issue, did you find out how to resolve the issue?

0 Likes
Skeefiez11
Student
Options

I took out the filter in the bottom left of the washer which was completely blocked with junk over time, removed all the gunk/cleaned it then put back.  The code went away afterwards