Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung WW70k5210UX stuck on 9 minutes on spin program

(Topic created on: 28-03-2020 06:45 PM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Hi,

My washing machine is stuck on 9 minutes on the spin program. I cleared the filter and cleared the drum. The clear drum washing cycle worked fine with 400 spin. Do you maybe know what can be the issue? 

Edit: I did recalibration and it works when is empty. It gets stuck when I put one towel inside. 

Go to solution
45 REPLIES 45
Bubba61462
First Poster
Options

Mine will only spinn on the Bedding cycle.

0 Likes
robert1701
Journeyman
Options

The Samsung was stolen out of the appartement garage where I placed it until I could repair it to use it in the summer bungalow when it was repaired.

I read somewhere some components came loose from the pcb. It happened with lots of machines of this type. Probably because of the use of lead-free solder which is cr*p.

0 Likes
Claire Pennycuick
First Poster
Options

This was happening to me and I just reduced the spin to 400. Worked then 

harris2908
First Poster
Options
Samsung were poor service in 2020 and still giving poor service now in 2024. There warranty system is a complete waste. Alway finding away to get out of it. 6 weeks and still not fixed mine .
0 Likes
GreggS
Student
Options

Having mine do this currently. Cleaned filter, drained emergency hose. Discharge hose is clear. Ran it empty on Spin only and it still stays at 9 minutes and not a high speed spin. The reason I began going through this was because clothes were coming out soaked and heavy. Tried running 4 light items and still have the issue.

0 Likes
andy_in_ireland
Troubleshooter
Options

@GreggS wrote:

Having mine do this currently. Cleaned filter, drained emergency hose. Discharge hose is clear. Ran it empty on Spin only and it still stays at 9 minutes and not a high speed spin. The reason I began going through this was because clothes were coming out soaked and heavy. Tried running 4 light items and still have the issue.

try running a calibration cycle without any items in the drum - its not gonna cost anything and it might just sort out your problem maybe

0 Likes