Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung WF70F5E5P4W/EE will not start the spin cycle

(Topic created on: 08-04-2022 12:51 PM)
Edvin M
First Poster
Options

When i turn my washer on it only shows this loading. The spinning cycle does not iniate, water does not fill it and the time doesnt go down

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Edvin M ,

I have been unable to locate this model on our UK page, would you be able to tell me where are you based or where did you purchase this from?

If your Samsung washing machine does not spin as expected during the rinsing or spinning phase of the cycle, it is most likely caused by an unbalanced load.

One sign that your load might be unbalanced is if the cycle time is sticking and pausing for extended periods of time (example: sticking with 9 minutes remaining, or any time from 23-9 minutes remaining).  You can find how to fix this: https://youtu.be/H679iqYXw8o

0 Likes
Edvin M
First Poster
Options

Hello!

Thank you for your answer I will try it. My problem is that it does not even start the cycle. I am based in Sweden and bought the washer here in a store called Media Markt. The code inside the door is WF70F5E5P4W/EE A0PP5ESGB00211A

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Thanks for that @Edvin M . If the washing machine is not operating at all, no matter what cycle you select, I would suggest that the door is closed and it's plugged correctly into the water pipe and plug. 

Keep in mind that with Samsung support being localised and this being a European forum (the English language part is supported by the Samsung UK & Ireland team, for example), we're limited in what we can do for you in terms of direct support.

Have you been in touch with Samsung in Sweden about this issue? You can find their contact details here: https://www.samsung.com/ch_fr/support/contact/

0 Likes
Edvin M
First Poster
Options

Thank you for the information! I have tried plugging it out and checking the water but i think it has to do something with the either not water not coming in or the spin cycle. I have been in contact with samsung in sweden. I was asking if it was a normal issue i do not need a service repairer for

0 Likes