Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microwave

(Topic created on: 14-03-2023 10:40 AM)
JohnB13
First Poster
Options

I am trying to register my microwave I bought yesterday but when I click on home appliances it only comes up with other products but NOT a microwave.

I do NOT have a smartphone and would expect to do this on the web. Is it that I don't need to register my microwave or what ?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
ChrisP88
Options

@JohnB13 Could you please try the below link to do this?

https://www.samsung.com/uk/mwowarranty/

Let us know how you get on! 

0 Likes
woodymogs
First Poster
Options

Sorry to hijack another posters thread but I'm having a very similar problem. Trying to register a brand new MC28A5125AK microwave bought this last weekend. It's included in the above list from the moderator as eligible for the extended warranty (3 years).

However, when actually going through the registration process, that model number is not shown in the drop-down list so I've used a similar model number with my serial number. It confirms the extended warranty has been accepted but with an incorrect model number (MC28H5013AK). I'm concerned that if I need to make a claim, it won't be honoured because of this.

0 Likes
ChrisP88
Options

@woodymogs We can absolutely understand your concerns with this.

If the serial number has been accepted against this model number we are confident this should be fine. However, for some reassurance, please chase this up with our support colleagues on 0333 000 0333 so they can check the warranty against the model and serial number or your appliance to ensure this has been added correctly.

Please also keep hold of any confirmation email you have for this registration.

woodymogs
First Poster
Options

Thanks for your prompt and helpful reply. I've spoken to support on the number you suggested and can confirm they have re-issued an extended guarantee with the correct model number. Problem sorted, thanks again.

0 Likes
ChrisP88
Options

Excellent! Thanks for the update!

0 Likes