Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jet 75 vacuum accessories

(Topic created on: 23-06-2023 03:15 AM)
LHB1
First Poster
Options

I've just purchased a Jet 75 vacuum in silver.  This model comes with very few accessories - only a turbo action brush and crevice tool.  Despite being a brand new vacuum, I have been unable to purchase some essential accessories.  I am very disappointed that Samsung have discontinued these accessories so soon.  What are Samsung going to do about this?  I have a brand new vacuum that I can't get full use from.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @LHB1 

Have you checked with our trusted third party retailers?:www.espares.co.uk>www.partmaster.co.uk> www.samsung-sparesby4oh.co.uk

LHB1
First Poster
Options

Thanks for the links, Chris, I'll save them for the future.  Unfortunately, the tools I need aren't on those websites but I have managed to source them from ebay & Amazon.  Hopefully I have, anyway - they haven't arrived yet!  Interestingly, I did note that although one of the items is not available on Samsung UK, it is available on Samsung websites in other countries.

0 Likes
LHB1
First Poster
Options

Ref the email I have received about my  original post, I'm afraid I can't mark this as "accept as solution".  Chris has given me some very useful links to trusted third party retailers, which I have saved for future use.  Unfortunately, these retailers did not have the accessories I need in stock so didn't solve my problem.  It would have solved my problem if Samsung or their trusted third party retailers retained stock of accessories for longer.  It would also have solved my problem if I could have bought the accessory pack currently available with the Samsung Jet 75 Pet. This accessory pack has all the accessories that I need.

0 Likes