Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have some questions about the WW90T534DAW-S1 auto dose Washing machine please

(Topic created on: 03-02-2022 03:10 PM)
andy_in_ireland
Troubleshooter
Options

hello i wonder if someone can furnish me with some answers of the WW90T534DAW-S1 auto Dose wifi washing machine please: 

1: will the machine accept 'concentrated' clothes liquid? - or has it to be un-concentrated?

2: I see it has 'steam hygiene' - some washing machines of other makes let you use the Steam feature right at the end of the wash so that if you are washing shirts ect the steam at the end of the wash cycle will reduce or stop creases altogether and or make ironing easier - does the Samsung washing machine work in this way at the end of the cycle or can you select it to do that?

3. can you select your own programme / cycle from the samsung smart things website and download it to the machine? - if so, how many custom programmes can you download to the machine? 

4.) when the washing machine has finished its cycle but you cannot get to it immediately will the drum 'tumble' for say 5 minute intervals to stop the clothes from getting creased? - or will the machine just play its melody and then shut down totally to save power? 

5.) after the machine has completed its cycle will it play a jingle and then play a further few bleeps at 5 or 10 minute intervals or does it just play jingle tune and then shut down? 

6.) I know the jingle tune be turned off if wanted, but apart from that if the end user wanted bleep's instead of a tune can that be set in the menu of the machine or is it Jingle/tune or nothing? 

7.) how long is the Drum Cleaning Programme Cycle? 

8.) you dont have to do that 'callibrate drum' thing every time you start a wash do you?

10.) does the machine time to end change throughout the wash or does it calculate the time at the beginning of the wash?

11.) can you turn off that samsung bubble feature at will on all the washes and just do a normal wash cycle? - I hear the bubble wash feature adds around 30minutes to the wash?

12.) does the door unlock immediately after the washing cycle has finished?

13.) can you turn off both the detergent and softener in the menu at the same time or do you have to select one or the other? 

14.) if the machine is 'auto Dose' why do you have to select 'Low/Med/High/Off' in the menu? if it is autodose would you not be required to set anything? 

15.) on some washing machines you can press an option and 'add more water' to the drum can you do this on this samsung washing machine? 

Sorry for all the questions and thank you.

#WW90T534DAW 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi
This page may be helpful to you

WW90T534DAW-S1
Manual

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/model/WW90T534DAW/S1/
0 Likes
andy_in_ireland
Troubleshooter
Options

@xSteveuk wrote:
Hi
This page may be helpful to you

WW90T534DAW-S1
Manual

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/model/WW90T534DAW/S1/

Thank you , i know that and have read the manual but it hasnt answered my questions - I was hoping maybe an owner on here of the washing machine would be so kind to answer the questions I put or maybe even someone from samsung tech support might see my questions and answer them 

0 Likes
randombeats
Journeyman
Options

I have one the bubble soak is an option to add to a wash that supports it, via the smart thing's app you can set it to remind you to take out the washing but then you can always do a rinse and spin or drain and spin to freshen up your clothes but it dosn't do it automatically 

I've seen no steam option only a cycle that uses it. 

Drum clean is a little over 2 hours long but the smart things app will tell you when to clean usuall after 40 washes or so and its just 70 degrees with water added and nothing else 

Also the bubble function is off unless you set it to bubble soak (which is 30 mins) 

Anything I've missed ask away and I'll try to answer your questions 

The auto dose function is to select the amount of stuff you want per wash and off is for people who like to add there's manually or use tabs

• There's no option to add water the door does unlock automatically unless the child lock is on or you have remote access enabled (controll from smart things app)

All cycles are weighed before it starts so it can calculate the washing time

Calibration of the drum happens once I've used various detergents (not gel) & softeners and all work OK 

0 Likes
andy_in_ireland
Troubleshooter
Options

@randombeats wrote:

I have one the bubble soak is an option to add to a wash that supports it, via the smart thing's app you can set it to remind you to take out the washing but then you can always do a rinse and spin or drain and spin to freshen up your clothes but it dosn't do it automatically 

I've seen no steam option only a cycle that uses it. 

Drum clean is a little over 2 hours long but the smart things app will tell you when to clean usuall after 40 washes or so and its just 70 degrees with water added and nothing else 

Also the bubble function is off unless you set it to bubble soak (which is 30 mins) 

Anything I've missed ask away and I'll try to answer your questions 

The auto dose function is to select the amount of stuff you want per wash and off is for people who like to add there's manually or use tabs

• There's no option to add water the door does unlock automatically unless the child lock is on or you have remote access enabled (controll from smart things app)

All cycles are weighed before it starts so it can calculate the washing time

Calibration of the drum happens once I've used various detergents (not gel) & softeners and all work OK 

thank you for all those extensive answers - after having the machine for some time now i am getting the hang how most things work . thanks

0 Likes
randombeats
Journeyman
Options

Nice I've just had mine replaced as the auto dose but wouldn't add softener but I've got another machine now so fingers crossed it was an isolated issue