Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have Samsung Steam Oven no Steam

(Topic created on: 25-01-2021 06:55 PM)
Jafwiz
First Poster
Options

I have a Samsung Double oven with steam on the top Model NV51K6650DS/AA and when i use the steam feature whether on Low or High i don't see any steam in the oven just a little moisture when i open the door not steam just moisture? Does anyone else have this problem? Should there not be some steam visible when looking through the glass when it is running? I called for service but i am not confident as they did not know much about the steam?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Jafwiz 

Did you manage to get this sorted out?

0 Likes
Jafwiz
First Poster
Options

No technician came out changed parts still no steam. How they say your not supposed to see any steam in the oven? Why call it a steam oven with no steam just dripping water

0 Likes
RolfH
First Poster
Options

If you google the Samsung steam oven you clearly see the steam. I had one years ago and the steam was visible. Now I have the double oven with steam and I don’t see anything. The water reservoir remains full even after steam cooking. Nothing happens. I had 3 techs come out and got essentially everything replaced but the pump then I was told the pump is broken. The tech calls Samsung and is told no there should be no steam in the oven. This is ridiculous, both ovens at same temp deliver same result. Steam cooking should keep product moist yet no difference. Samsung has a major problem with this. 

0 Likes