Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Help with new Convection Microwave Oven. Does not turn on. (MC28H5013AS)

(Topic created on: 15-12-2020 09:49 AM)
TGeorge
First Poster
Options

2 week old microwave oven (UK model with grill and convection oven) appears dead.

- Bought ex-display model from Hughes online

- All modes worked fine a couple of time  each - oven, microwave and grill

- Yesterday, the display lights were off and the microwave appears to be dead

- The power appears to have tripped at some point when the oven was not in use and I had to reset the circuit breaker

- Tried to change 13A fuse, plugged it into other working sockets but the display does not come on

So basically, I have a dead new microwave - any suggestion will really help. I was hoping to use it for all my holiday cooking 😞

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @TGeorge, sorry to hear about what happened to your microwave oven. It seems that you have already gone through all the possible technical steps. If you have already reset the circuit breaker and changed the fuse and the microwave is still not working, you may need to contact the Home Appliances team to book a repair. You can get in touch with them on Live Chat or by calling the number 0333 000 0333. 

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1
Solution
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @TGeorge, sorry to hear about what happened to your microwave oven. It seems that you have already gone through all the possible technical steps. If you have already reset the circuit breaker and changed the fuse and the microwave is still not working, you may need to contact the Home Appliances team to book a repair. You can get in touch with them on Live Chat or by calling the number 0333 000 0333.