Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eco bubble stuck on clean program

(Topic created on: 25-04-2023 07:16 AM)
Mark Chell
Student
Options

I have a Samsung eco bubble washing machine and just put it in a drum clean and now it’s bleeping lots and child lock is flashing. You can’t turn child lock off and the screen has mist moisture inside. Any idea?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
andy_in_ireland
Troubleshooter
Options

@Mark Chell wrote:

I have a Samsung eco bubble washing machine and just put it in a drum clean and now it’s bleeping lots and child lock is flashing. You can’t turn child lock off and the screen has mist moisture inside. Any idea?

hi. where is your Washing machine situated? - inside a dry warm house or out in a cold garage? - how old is your washing machine?

0 Likes
Mark Chell
Student
Options

Its inside the house in a heated laundry room. its about 5 years old now. its looks to be working now as we had to turn it off at the wall for an hour and its reset now. There was lots of rubbish inside the drum and the filter was not too bad. just put it on a hot wash for towels to see how it gets on.

andy_in_ireland
Troubleshooter
Options

ah good - I was just wondering if it was out in a cold garage and the water temp for a drum clean gets up to 95'C and that you was saying that the display window misted up then i was thinking maybe it was condensation causing a fault. 
Glad it appears to be working OK now

Michelle46
First Poster
Options
Hello, did you ever find out the reasons why the control panel was filled with condensation. My Samsung washing machine has just done exactly the same. I've had it turned off now for a few hours and have switched it back on, and it seems to work, but I'm not sure why it did this during the eco drum clean.
0 Likes