Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dual Cook Oven - NV75N5641RS. How can I tell when my oven is done preheating

(Topic created on: 04-01-2022 11:03 AM)
Alex Moller
First Poster
Options

Hi All,

We have just moved into a new home and we have recently installed a new oven. The oven itself works great and we are enjoying it tremendously but are getting a bit irritated because we can't figure out how to tell when preheating is complete. The display only shows the target temperature and there have been no other indications that that target has been reached. The manual dosnt shed any light either. Any advice ?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
Try Below

Press the Bake or Roast button. Turn the dial to select the temperature you want, then press the Start button . The oven should begin to preheat. Once preheated, the oven beeps to alert you that it is preheated
0 Likes
Alex Moller
First Poster
Options

Thanks for your reply. What about when using the convection setting? We havnt heard a beep but I'll try that today 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Alex Moller: I've had a look into this for you, and you should hear a beep in all modes when the oven has reached its target temperature, with the exception of Eco Convection, which does not require preheating. For clarification, please check out the use manual below. 

NV75N5641RS_EU_DG68-01057C-04_EN-DE.pdf (samsung.com)

0 Likes
Alex Moller
First Poster
Options

Thanks,

That explains alot

0 Likes