Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Cannot register for 5 year warranty

(Topic created on: 24-08-2021 07:50 PM)
BeeCee
Apprentice
Options

I have just taken delivery of a new  Samsung washing machine. Try as I might The Samsung web site will not accept the details for the extended warranty.  There was no card with the machine.  Now I read that this has been a problem for years, what on earth are Samsung thinking about? How can  this old issue go on unresolved.? I purchased this from AO and am awaiting some response.  Regardless ,I am going to return this machine and buy from a manufacturer with proper customer service.  Having several Samsung AV products  all of which are good, I cannot believe how bad the feedback is on their service with these machines.  

6 REPLIES 6
snow29
First Poster
Options
Have you tried calling samsung customer support. They can register for warranty over the phone.
0 Likes
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@BeeCee: For clarity, are you attempting to register the 5 year warranty via the following link?

Register Your 5 Year Home Appliance Warranty | Samsung UK

If so, try a different browser to see if this helps, and check the list of qualifying devices on the site to make sure your device is eligible for the extended warranty. 

BeeCee
Apprentice
Options

Hello, Thanks for your help with this, it was the browser,  (whatever that is) not something I would have thought off, too old now at 79 to be sharp enough to grasp this stuff.  Now sorted and installed etc.  I got a young fellow who knows the way round this stuff unlike me. 

0 Likes
Melkc22
First Poster
Options

I have just been trying to get a technician to come out to repair my machine but see my 5 year warranty did not go through. I remember having to send e-mails etc. I think this is intentional as their products seem to breakdown after the standard 2 year warranty.

very disappointed and will go back to bosch.

notrust
Student
Options
Samsung is not recognised as a store in registration of warranty, tried Samsung.com Samsung UK, trying to make me give up and not register
0 Likes
Raven11
First Poster
Options

Hi,

Great advice , I have been trying to register my 5 years warranty on Safari and I just couldn't do it but it worked on Firefox!!

0 Likes