Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z fold 3 no sound on inner screen

(Topic created on: 25-04-2024 12:25 AM)
Gman1707
Pioneer
Options
Hello all, since the last software update when opening screescreen to full mode the sound dissapears. I have tested speakers in diagnostic mode with phone shut and all good. Once opened no sound. Can anyone shed light on this? 
75 REPLIES 75
Laineyferrari
Explorer
Options

Not good at all, I've lost all sound on both screens 😕 there's so many people it's affecting and we are all powerless 😭

Spin_kick
First Poster
Options
Yes, I tried this and it worked too, rotation is still temperamental but can switch between screens now. Before I did this to get inner screen to work I had to;
- Close phone
- Front screen off
- open inner screen with outer screen off

Then inner screen works but obviously with no sound still
0 Likes
sttklover
Student
Options

Well, I am glad reading this that I am not the only one suffering through this... Since this morning, suddenly no sound on the innerscreen. Only when folded in 90 degrees it gives sound. Should we wait for an software update? 

Gman1707
Pioneer
Options
This is the 3rd Update so far and none of which have cured the issue
0 Likes
Laineyferrari
Explorer
Options

I've had another update and it's made no difference, our phones are useless now 

0 Likes
Yehia Serag
First Poster
Options

Same issue on z fold 3, Samsung needs to at least confirm what this problem is

0 Likes
SirGabs
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue now. Inner screen not working. Do samsung resond to this?

0 Likes
Gman1707
Pioneer
Options
Samsung will respond with your phone need a repair. Which will be a new screen at whatever the cost is now
SirGabs
First Poster
Options

I guess time to ditch folds and flips... better switch to candy bar phones though that segment has their own trouble (green line).

Gonna consider iphone now. 😓

0 Likes
Fjp1
First Poster
Options

Is anyone able to open or close  the phone to slightly less then 90degrees and have the sound work, but open the phone to more then  90 degrees and the sound cuts out.