Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z fold 3 no sound on inner screen

(Topic created on: 18-03-2024 02:28 PM)
Gman1707
Pioneer
Options
Hello all, since the last software update when opening screescreen to full mode the sound dissapears. I have tested speakers in diagnostic mode with phone shut and all good. Once opened no sound. Can anyone shed light on this? 
70 REPLIES 70
Gman1707
Pioneer
Options
This fault appeared directly tly after your Software update. So why are you assuming it's operator error?. The switch that operates changeover from outer to inner screen is now inoperable. You caused this fault. My screen was replaced by Samsung 1.5 months prior to this. So I'm assuming it's not a screen issue 🤔 Bloody disgrace samsung. I will not spend another penny on any more samsung devices
Laineyferrari
Explorer
Options

Is there a class action? I want to join if so.

0 Likes
JohnMcClane81
Student
Options

La fel am patit si eu dupa ultimul update Ui 6.0 android 14. Ne forteaza sa cumparam altele?

0 Likes
Fazil
Journeyman
Options

Definitely it's not a screen issue.

The responsible is Samsung with its last update. 

I have talked to one of their representative in USA, and according to him, there are not enough complaints to consider it as a major issue.

I was astounded to hear such arguments.

No more Samsung for me as from now. Already owned some 10 models but now it's enough.

Gman1707
Pioneer
Options
Yes its now affected both screens no sound after the latest update. So one can assume that they are doing it deliberately
Gman1707
Pioneer
Options
I believe its an attempt to claw back some money after the cost of screen replacements under warranty they have had to make
Gman1707
Pioneer
Options
Head over to samsung members chat and post what you said there and see how long it is till you get a responce from Sam directly
Laineyferrari
Explorer
Options

Surely samsung is reading these comments?

0 Likes
Laineyferrari
Explorer
Options

Hello all, regarding the samsung galaxy fold 3, since the last software update when opening screescreen to full mode the sound dissapears. I have tested speakers in diagnostic mode with phone shut and all good. Once opened no sound. Can anyone shed light on this? 

There a whole lots of us users that are suffering with the same problem......what's the GO??

0 Likes
Laineyferrari
Explorer
Options

I just posted in the samsung lounge