Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warranty on Galaxy fold3

(Topic created on: 09-04-2023 01:44 PM)
Rixie
Apprentice
Options

Hey everyone, hope you all are having a great day!

Just have a quick quest that hopefully someone can help me sort out.  I brought a Fold3 from a private individual about a month ago, and now it looks like the inner screen is bubbling up and gone all black underneath.  Its not been dropped either.  Its still under warranty as far as I can tell.

What I'm trying to work out is if that warranty is transferable.  I keep finding conflicting information about if its not or it is.  Please can someone help!

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Rixie: I'm sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue with your Galaxy Z Fold3. Please be assured that our mobile devices come with a 24 month warranty which starts on the initial purchase date, and covers software and hardware defects. For clarity, if the original owner purchased the device in August 2021, then the warranty will be valid until August 2023.

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Rixie: I'm sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue with your Galaxy Z Fold3. Please be assured that our mobile devices come with a 24 month warranty which starts on the initial purchase date, and covers software and hardware defects. For clarity, if the original owner purchased the device in August 2021, then the warranty will be valid until August 2023.

Rixie
Apprentice
Options
Brilliant, thanks for that!
0 Likes