Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrible customer service

(Topic created on: 08-04-2023 10:07 PM)
Billy90
First Poster
Options

Dear Samsung, you are appalling.

My wife and I, iPhone users, we wanted to swap our phone with the incredible and jaw dropping Z series.

I placed 2 orders and because I’m an old clumsy head, I did choose the wrong colour and I decided to cancel both orders. I had to wait a week for my IMEI to become free…wow, not that fast Samsung, it’s London, wake up!

Finally, happy with our IMEI in my hands, run to place both again.

I had big expectations about YOU, considering the amount of CASH I paid to have both flagship phones, I expected you to be professional at least.

• Saturday 08/04 I receive 1 email stating my Flip 4 is ready for collection.

It took more than 1h to reach your “flagship” centre in London King’s Cross…

• Samsung flip 4: Exactly what we expected, great phone
  • I asked about my other order because either on the online tool “lookup” or live chat, no one could give me any updates about it.

After waiting 25 minutes, your employees comes back to me saying:

• my phone has not left the warehouse because I did too many transactions and it’s blocked for manual approval but because of bank holidays…

That’s it, my phone is not with me because of the bank holiday? That is the first reason why people spend their money! Wake up!

• And he keep adding: honestly, you look suspicious too…doing all that transactions..

Me suspicious? Why? Because of my dark skin and my beard? Or because my wife she’s Asian?

• let me get this straight: you take my money (both phone paid CASH!) more than 2k paid in CASH, and after that you tell me I’m suspicious??
  • If I’m suspicious, you block my card, you don’t let me finish my order, cross my name from your list.
  • DONT TAKE MY MONEY, KEEP THE PHONE I PAID FOR, and THEN, check if I’m good enough to receive your device.
  • YOU ARE SUSPICIOUS! Taking my money and not giving me what I paid for. This is called scam!

This was a gift for me and my wife, to celebrate our hard work and you spoiled everything! What would you do in my place? How would you feel if you were in my shoes?

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Billy90 

I'm sorry to hear of your experiences after placing your initial order and then realising your mistake of choosing the wrong colour and then refunding the initial order and placing a new order. 

I wouldn't have thought one order placed and then refunded followed by another transaction would flag as suspicious 🤔  or were more transactions created ?

I suspect all this in relation to suspicious transactions is automatic with Samsungs systems.

Personally if faced with such a long journey I would of called ahead to ensure everything was ready.

I think you know what the Samsung Employee meant when they advised the several transactions made by you trigged their systems and looked suspicious and was nothing to do with your outward appearance,  colour or creed 🤔 

I appreciate your disappointed and venting at the sequence of events that's happened.

I'm a bit confused as your saying several times that your paying in " cash " and not card which is what would be needed via an online transaction  🤔

If your paying by cash then if the phone(s) were not in-stock there at that Samsung Outlet then there are other outlets such as John Lewis or Argos etc where phone's can be purchased dependent on if the particular model and colour you want is in-stock.

" 

• Samsung flip 4: Exactly what we expected, great phone
  • I asked about my other order because either on the online tool “lookup” or live chat, no one could give me any updates about it.

"

^ Unless I've read your post in error it sounds like you did receive one of the phone's  ? 

However you decide to proceed I wish you all the best.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Billy90
First Poster
Options

Debit card transactions are considered cash transactions! You don’t know or you purposely made this consideration to make me look fool? 
I received one of the phones, exactly, so if I have created too many transactions, why am I suspicious with one and not with the other? Do you know the employees and trying to take their side? 

this is getting ridiculous,

there was no other transactions. What now? Am a liar as well? Geez where Samsung is going with this??? 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Billy90: I'm really sorry to hear of your frustration surrounding this issue with your order. Bank holidays can lead to limited services, especially with walk-in transactions, however I do appreciate that the unexpected delay is not ideal. Were you advised when to expect the manual approval of your transaction to be completed? 

Billy90
First Poster
Options

Try to be honest, this is not a limited service because of BH but someone did not do their job properly and is messing up, turning the table, and saying that it was my fault. 

im not an ***** like neither you do, so stop taking their side, you are missing or avoiding the main point for the only reason to defend your team in KX. The point is that I paid for it! It is mine, you have to give me what I paid for. No more, no less. And it’s not 10£ that I’m missing here, today it’s Easter and I’m minus 1.5k with no phone! 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Billy90: I absolutely understand your concerns. All I can suggest is that you continue to liaise with Samsung KX, as they are best placed to keep you updated on the progress of your order. 

While I don't know for certain, it is possible that the purchase activity on your account triggered an automated 'red flag', which will need to be manually verified. Due to the bank holiday, this may not be possible until Tuesday, but you can contact Samsung KX in the meantime to see if they're able to shed any light on this for you. 

Billy90
First Poster
Options

That is funny. If my activity is suspicious you take preemptive actions against my user and/or cards. Again, fort the last time, you don’t take MY MONEY and block the transaction. You block my account, give a cool down period, then re enable BEFORE take anyone saving. 

getting more more ridiculous for Samsung, stop protecting this brand, this time they are WRONG! 

0 Likes
Piper123
Maestro
Options
Apart from the moderators, everyone else (including BandOfBrothers who gave you the courtesy of a well written and polite reply) are customers.

We do not have access to your orders, account(s) or Samsung systems.

Whilst your frustration is understood, being rude won't help you nor will it encourage others to try to offer their help and support.

I hope you get the answers you are looking for.
Billy90
First Poster
Options

BandofBrothers was the one using a lot of 🤔 🤔 memes as per taking off fool of me. I might be aggressive in my writing (because robbed of 1500£) but he was the one who was taking the ***** of me in the community. Moderators were polite and not twisting words and meaning like this user did. 

whilst I understand and I appreciate every effort from everyone, I don’t need people fooling on me, I don’t need this and I’m tired, Samsung already spoiled everything, I don’t need this as well, I don’t want it.

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Billy90 ,

I am sorry to hear that you feel that way about @BandOfBrothers post. He is one of our Samsung Makers and he has been trying to help so many users on the Community for years. I do feel that he was trying to understand what your issue was and he wasn't trying to make you look like a fool at all.

I do understand how  frustrating the situation may be for you and I am sure that our colleagues will be able to get this sorted for you as soon as they can.