Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung flip 5 doesn't work

(Topic created on: 23-05-2024 10:02 PM)
_MM101
First Poster
Options
This stupid phone isn't working. Recently got it, hasn't even been 8 months but i am already having issues with connecting to my data. I've spoken to my data provider and they can't help, it seems to be a phone problem. I've put my phone on airplane mode... didn't work, I've turned it on and off...nothing, I've reset my network....nothing. My network tried to help but in vain. I went on samsung website to see what can be done but is all useless because I've already followed the instructions and it didn't work. Switched sims to a different phone and it works, which stipulates that the phone is the issue. How on earth am i meant to go out with a phone that doesn't work? 

SO PLEASE samsung EITHER FIX IT OR REFUND MY MONEY.
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hey there

Sorry to hear you're having issues.

You said you recently got the device then mentioned 8 months. Where did you get the device from?

I'm wondering if it has had the IMEI blacklisted???
0 Likes
_MM101
First Poster
Options
Bought it at the beginning of the year.... got it from samsung themselves...
Not third party involved.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@_MM101 the Samsung Community Forum is a place for users to help and advise other users. 

It isn't a customer product customer service site that can arrange refund or service. 

You'll need to contact Samsung directly IF Samsung directly provided the phone to you. 

In the UK if the phone has been owned for more than 2 weeks then a Repair is the only route. 

In the UK if a network provided the phone then as the network is the merchant they have a Duty of Care to assist. 

Also try your sim card in the alternative sim slot. 

Check there has been no data limits set in the phone's settings. 

If i can be of any further help please don't hesitate to ask  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
_MM101
First Poster
Options
Thank you for the help. I'll look into what you just said.
0 Likes