Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung zflip 3

(Topic created on: 13-06-2024 06:14 PM)
chlo111
First Poster
Options
I have a Samsung galaxy zflip 3 yesterday my calls where working fine today, when someone calls me I can't hear them and they can't hear but yet calls work on snapchat and WhatsApp ect, I've took the sim out and cleaned it today I've made sure the volume is up I've restarted the phone and updated it and yet its still not working I've had this phone for about 2 years maybe a bit longer but the sound works on everything else videos tiktok snapchat and what's app calls just not normal calls does anyone have any advice? 
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Does this happen in one area or everywhere ? 🤔 

It could be network related or sim card related. 

To troubleshoot this can you try calls elsewhere and them see what happens. 

And if it possible try your sim card in another phone. 

Troubleshooting you can try on your phone are >

• Reset Network Settings. 
  • Try the sim in the alternative sim slot if applicable to the model of phone. 
  • Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop or use a Tv's USB Port to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too { Possibly excluding the s²⁴ Series of phone's } 
  • Factory reset after backing up. 
  • Run the diagnostic tool found in your Samsung Members App. 
  • Let a Samsung Service Centre have hands on. 

If i can be of any further help please don't hesitate to ask  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
nath448
Apprentice
Options
Ur telling everyone to do this its dose sweet f.a
0 Likes