Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems

(Topic created on: 03-03-2023 02:18 AM)
bjp1984
Student
Options
Has anyone else experienced issues with the screen protector on the zflip 3. Looking for responses from people who experienced issues so I can go to phone shop and show them its not just me. Even one of their workers said his was faulty but now Denies saying anything now I've gone back to claim on the shop warranty. Also does anyone know how I can unlock the phone when the screen is completely unusable many thanks 
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @bjp1984 

The Factory Fitted Plastic Screen Protector on my Fold³ delaminated so I decided to remove it and use it instead without one.

This does nkt invalidate the Limited 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty but the caveat is that if the display is damaged in the act of peeling it off then this will.

3rd party Manufacturers such as Whitestone Dome sell them too.

I've read that other owners of the Flip³ and Fold³ have approached a Samsung Service Centre and have been helped so as longbas the phone isn't accidentally been damaged then there should be no reason why you can't.

In regards to accessing the phone you could try hooking upto a Computer.

Samsung Support > I-smashed-my-screen-and-cannot-use-the-touchscreen-is-there-any-way-to-access-my-d... 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes