Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 6.0 beta & Android 14

(Topic created on: 07-10-2023 10:36 PM)
LordJay
Pathfinder
Options
It is on its way and I have found out that the delay is down to Google's Android 14 problems causing a delay to One UI 6.0. It's only going to be available for certain Samsung Galaxy phones as well as their own Pixel 8 phone.
Google's list included 

S23 Series 
S22 Series 
S21 Series 
FOLD 5/4/3
FLIP 5/4/3
A54/53/34

This was their entire list for Samsung phones but there is no release date for when Samsung will be releasing it because of One UI 6.0 still not being officially released but should be by the end of the year.

This list is not the same as the one released by Samsung a while ago as you may notice it is shorter. This information is apparently from Google and I cannot guarantee that for certain but I thought I'd share it as a lot of people want to know what has happened to One UI 6.0 and Android 14.

Jay
17 REPLIES 17
ervis29
First Poster
Options
How did u Registered for Beta Program can u help about this Thnx
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@ervis29 

See Samsung's instructions for Beta enrollment, here...

https://developer.samsung.com/one-ui-beta

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
LordJay
Pathfinder
Options
In samsung members top right is a bell click it and it should come up with banner to join beta program click it near the top is a pic with a join now click it fill in short form wait a while then click software update and itt should be there. As I said you may have to restart your phone before going to members.
Jay
0 Likes
LordJay
Pathfinder
Options
In samsung members top right is a bell click it and it should come up with banner to join beta program click it near the top is a pic with a join now click it fill in short form wait a while then click software update and itt should be there. As I said you may have to restart your phone before going to members.
Jay
0 Likes
crassus
First Poster
Options
Fold 5 UK nothing in members app as yet 😔
0 Likes
LordJay
Pathfinder
Options
To be quite honest the One UI 6 Beta & Android 14 is disappointing. There are no major updates like One UI 5.1 . So please don't get to excited because your going to be disappointed. Testing on Z Flip 5.
Jay
Tim9
First Poster
Options

How do I get it in the UK 

Screenshot_20231011_091350_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
💯
0 Likes