Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maps on Z Fold 4

(Topic created on: 08-10-2023 08:01 AM)
RuthBC
Explorer
Options
Ever since a recent software update, I've been unable to get full screen on maps when I'm planning a route. Instead, I get a split screen with search/directions on one side and the map on the other. This is really annoying, as I can't see the full journey in a decent size, or add stops etc. Anyone know how to fix this please? Screenshot attached. 

4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@RuthBC: What happens if you tap the 'Back' arrow in the top left corner of the screen? Also, are you able to swipe the written directions away at all? Do the written directions remain on screen when you hit 'Start'? 

RuthBC
Explorer
Options
If I type the back arrow, it gives me the full screen map but without the journey. I can't store away the written directions, but it does go full screen when I hit start. However, I can't then find any way of adding a stop unless I search along the route- in which case it goes back to half and half screen again 🤦‍♀️
0 Likes
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
I have the same issue , also can't always share the route which I do daily for work , have to close and use front screen , really annoying !!
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
Lockey24
First Poster
Options
To add stops just tap the destination at the top
0 Likes