Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 6.0 beta & Android 14

(Topic created on: 07-10-2023 10:36 PM)
LordJay
Pathfinder
Options
It is on its way and I have found out that the delay is down to Google's Android 14 problems causing a delay to One UI 6.0. It's only going to be available for certain Samsung Galaxy phones as well as their own Pixel 8 phone.
Google's list included 

S23 Series 
S22 Series 
S21 Series 
FOLD 5/4/3
FLIP 5/4/3
A54/53/34

This was their entire list for Samsung phones but there is no release date for when Samsung will be releasing it because of One UI 6.0 still not being officially released but should be by the end of the year.

This list is not the same as the one released by Samsung a while ago as you may notice it is shorter. This information is apparently from Google and I cannot guarantee that for certain but I thought I'd share it as a lot of people want to know what has happened to One UI 6.0 and Android 14.

Jay
17 REPLIES 17
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Been on Android 14, One UI 6.0 beta, on my Fold5, here in Europe, for 24 hours. It is already available in the U.K., U.S.A., India, Germany and South Korea. 

WSTVhzU.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
LordJay
Pathfinder
Options
Not on FLIP 5 or Fold 4 in UK as I have just checked them before I posted this although some European countries seem to be getting it. But I know some S23 have had it but not all
Jay
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
I have fold 5 and not yet. Still waiting.. for update... London
0 Likes
hector54
Explorer
Options
I have s22ultra no update or banner to update from yet have checked also in UK
Hudz
Voyager
Options
Currently on android 14 beta for a hole month already. Mostly stable at the moment.
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
Been noted fir a while that Google was delaying it. It's just started being released on the Pixel 8 phone. The Z fold 5 have just received it in the UK so the Z flip 5 shouldn't be long off.
0 Likes
JCarrington
Pioneer
Options
I have S22 Ultra and Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra here in the UK and still got zilch! 🙄😂
0 Likes
LordJay
Pathfinder
Options
Just registered for beta program on FLIP 5
Jay
0 Likes
LordJay
Pathfinder
Options
Only got it on the Flip 5 after restarting phone.
Jay
0 Likes