Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!

(Topic created on: 03-09-2023 01:32 PM)
loopylou07
Navigator
Options
Can someone please help me, I have recently done the update on my galaxy flip 4 5g and for some reason the keyboard isn't working properly as it won't stay on the themes keyboard until it is changed to a different theme. I have never had this issue before and I have tried making sure it is on the theme keyboard through the settings on the keyboard but it won't stay on it. I will include pics so you can see what I am talking about. Tia Linda 

55 REPLIES 55
loopylou07
Navigator
Options
I've just checked to see if I had an update but nothing as yet, I'm currently on the 5.1.1 xx
0 Likes
G3mii
Explorer
Options
I know! I put a comment on the theme I purchased and the creator of the theme said that it should work with the new update. But it hasn't! I'm really angry
loopylou07
Navigator
Options
Yeah I know, I have made sure everything is up to date with phone themes everything and still no further forward. If Samsung know about this issue why is it taking them so long to deal with it!! Xx
G3mii
Explorer
Options
I've just done an update but it's saying I'm still on 5.1.1 as well?!?! No idea what this new updates supposed to have done!
loopylou07
Navigator
Options
I keep checking for any updates but as of yet nothing! I don't know what else we can do apart from having to wait for Samsung. I'm so frustrated and unhappy regarding this issue xx
0 Likes
G3mii
Explorer
Options
Hopefully if we keep eachother updated on this Samsung might see the amount of comments and do something!! Xx
loopylou07
Navigator
Options
I'm more than happy to do that, I'll keep checking for updates or any other changes I'll let you know ASAP xx
loopylou07
Navigator
Options
So been checking for updates on my phone and nothing as yet and same issues with the keyboard 🙃😒 xx
0 Likes
loopylou07
Navigator
Options
Could someone from Samsung please give an update on when this issue will be resolved as its not fair that we are not able to use our themes in the way that we should. Also if there is an update coming when will that be? Thank you
0 Likes
loopylou07
Navigator
Options
Had an update this morning but it hasn't helped with the keyboard issue. I am asking that someone from Samsung please contact me about this issue that is going on for far too long now. I would appreciate your help on this as it is so frustrating. Thank you
0 Likes