Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!

(Topic created on: 03-09-2023 01:32 PM)
loopylou07
Navigator
Options
Can someone please help me, I have recently done the update on my galaxy flip 4 5g and for some reason the keyboard isn't working properly as it won't stay on the themes keyboard until it is changed to a different theme. I have never had this issue before and I have tried making sure it is on the theme keyboard through the settings on the keyboard but it won't stay on it. I will include pics so you can see what I am talking about. Tia Linda 

55 REPLIES 55
Umbra_Princess
Explorer
Options
It is an absolute travesty, really. They're really starting to take the biscuit now.
loopylou07
Navigator
Options
I totally get where you're coming from I'm absolutely fuming with it 😤 there is now another update on the other Samsung phones etc which is the 6.1 and we are still stuck on the 5.1.1 my question is.....if they are continuing to update on other Samsung products why the hell is the flip phone NOT GETTING ANY!!! I'm sick to death of this and I want the updates on our phones!!
0 Likes
loopylou07
Navigator
Options
Sorry correction the update is still 6.0 but its another update!
0 Likes
loopylou07
Navigator
Options
So just updated to the new 6.0 😀 everything seems to be going well, keyboard is staying on the theme and I have tried 4 different ones so far! Just beware that it will re-download your themes and some will say not compatible but so far the ones I have put on seem to be working fine. Hope you all have a fantastic Christmas and New year and let's hope we on the flip 4 are now good to go with our phones xx
Umbra_Princess
Explorer
Options
Yes! Me too!! Mines lasted 6 hours and seems to still be going strong!! Xxx
loopylou07
Navigator
Options
I've changed at least 10 themes just to make sure and they are perfect 👌 and they are lasting and can open and close the phone and they are still there woooooohooooo 😂😂 xxx
0 Likes