Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't know what to change!!

(Topic created on: 03-09-2023 01:38 PM)
loopylou07
Navigator
Options

I have never had this on my phone before and I haven't changed any settings but all of a sudden this started to pop up, it's not just what you are seeing here but even if I change the picture of my home screen it says "changes to your home screen" I have tried everything to take this off but nothing works! Does anyone have any ideas to stop these popping up. Tia Linda 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
AndrewL
Options

@loopylou07: Have you installed any applications since the issue first occurred? If you head to Settings > Notifications > Advanced settings > Floating notifications, and set this to 'Off', does this help? 

loopylou07
Navigator
Options
Hiya thanks for your reply, yes I have turned that off and it doesn't help. I haven't installed any new apps so I just don't know what is going on with it.
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Change your theme, incase it's the theme. Also if you are using good lock, it may be down to one of the modules you may have set up.
0 Likes
loopylou07
Navigator
Options
I have changed the themes on its still the same, I have gone through all the settings and it doesn't work.
0 Likes
Neo001
Legend
Options

I see those messages on my S22+ as well. There seems to be no way to get rid of them. If I remember correctly,  @JAMES4578 had provided some insights in one of the earlier posts.

loopylou07
Navigator
Options
I have tried everything but it still doesn't work so confused and it really annoys me.
0 Likes