Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Z Fold 4

(Topic created on: 04-11-2023 12:28 PM)
tori95
First Poster
Options
Another problem yet again after the update. My phone doesn't ring when I call out to someone else who has a Samsung phone. Sometimes the call doesnt connect at all. Also when someone calls me sometimes it doesn't show up on my phone until I miss the call. So it just says "missed call". I am in an area with full 5g so it can't be signal issues. Anyone else having similar after the new android update? 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Whattttt
Pathfinder
Options
Try to restart the phone and try again
0 Likes
tori95
First Poster
Options
I have and still having the same problem
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

That's very strange, @tori95. As a good first step, I recommend that you try a soft reset on your phone. This doesn't erase any data but we find this solves most connectivity issues by giving your software a fresh start. To do this, press your Power and Volume Down keys together until you see the Samsung logo.

If the issue persists, please remove and reinsert your SIM card (preferably while your phone is off). After doing this, does your phone ring as normal when dialling someone with a Samsung phone?

0 Likes
erhayza81
First Poster
Options
@tori95 my phone has started doing this. Not connecting to network and my front screen is unresponsive. I have done a full reset but its still not connecting to a 5G network. When I bought my zfold 4, the connection was great, but after almost 12 months, it started malfunctioning- network connection and front screen not responding to touch.
0 Likes