Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difficult to expand notification in pull down panel after last update

(Topic created on: 24-01-2023 06:26 AM)
Goldfish42
Apprentice
Options

I keep trying to expand notifications from apps such as Gmail to preview things that i want to keep the notification for to get to later and it opens the apps bc the area to expand the notification is so small after the last software update (4)

30 REPLIES 30
avsshah1
First Poster
Options

One more bump on this. This is still not addressed. 

0 Likes
Goldfish42
Apprentice
Options

The area seems to bit a bit larger since the last software update but it still feels fairly small.

0 Likes
YawningLyon
Journeyman
Options

STILL not addressed a year later.

Pathetic. Next phone will not be a Samsung.

YawningLyon
Journeyman
Options

Bump.

Take the clown shoes off and fix this problem, you absolute frauds.

0 Likes
FvDaneil
First Poster
Options

Bump. Agree. This is the most frustrating thing about the OS as of now. Can't just be me that have thick fingers :smiling-face: 

0 Likes
EngineerMountaineer
First Poster
Options

Bump. This is deeply annoying.

Even if they want to keep the appearance for stylistic reasons they can at least expand the area where touching expands the notification.

Hello Samsung? I created a forum account just to comment on this issue. 

Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

😭

Thanks on the help! S24 Ultra owner.
0 Likes
sswam
First Poster
Options

This is a constant annoyance when using my phone, difficult to expand grouped notifications.

RadvinSkull
First Poster
Options

Bump. I'm test driving my first Android to determine if I can leave iPhone behind. This drop down group problem is very frustrating and makes me think Android is still being left behind. 

0 Likes
vttoth
Student
Options

I stumbled upon this forum because I was searching for a solution. I was ready already to smash my poor phone a few times. Guess Samsung doesn't care. I had misgivings when buying a Samsung as opposed to a model with stock Android. Guess my misgivings were not misplaced.

0 Likes