Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOOST PROMOTION

(Topic created on: 29-09-2022 09:05 PM)
dinomo
Apprentice
Options
Hi, I have had a terrible time trying to claim the Disney + promo for my z fold 4, is anyone else having the same problem?  The only time I received Disney is when I gave them my bank details and they took £6.95!!!!
13 REPLIES 13
wardy2023
First Poster
Options
Same here. Keep going round in a loop trying to redeem the offer
Mon9
First Poster
Options
Got same issue
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Same here
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
I've just claimed the Disney boost via the members app on the phone that qualified for the boost. I had no problem at all, make sure you cancel any Disney subscription you have before redeeming the boost. Screenshot_20220929-210308_Samsung Internet.jpg
0 Likes
dinomo
Apprentice
Options
I forgot to mention the advisor on the 'Help desk' was working from home, and breastfeed her baby while she was assisting me!!!
T1980
First Poster
Options
Where in members app can I see the offer?
Darks1de
Apprentice
Options
Same issue. Click the link to download and it just takes me to the original loading page and asks me to login but no way of logging in
Darks1de
Apprentice
Options
How do you find the link in the app?
0 Likes
dinomo
Apprentice
Options
Exactly!!! So annoying