Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Months In and Still no Phone

(Topic created on: 14-02-2022 06:37 AM)
ChiMac
First Poster
Options

Has anyone else seen really long delays with their Bespoke Flip? 

Ordered through Samsung directly, I'm now 2 months in and every time I chat for an update (which I do every Sunday like clock work) they give the same canned response its done and awaiting shipping in 2-3 days, and then offer me some 25$ or a 5% discount penance for my patience when I get it (which will never happen if I never get the phone LoL!).  After the first 30 days it was a "technical issue" which they said they corrected, this 30 days I have no idea what the heck the hold up is... I am learning though never order direct from the site, if its not in the store don't buy it. Which is sad because I really like their Bespoke fridges.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Looks like you are in the U.S with saying $25
Try contacting the Samsung community U.S site and its possible someone may be able to help.

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Community/ct-p/us

They will be in a much better position to offer helpful advice

Hope you get it soon 👍🏻
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

This must be so frustrating for you @ChiMac 

Longer delivery schedules are typically expected for exclusive models but 2 months is beyond that.

You may need to raise a ticket with your regions customer service department to try and get this resolved.

I pre ordered a phone a while ago which was delayed due to courier issues with Samsung and fair play Samsung did send me a code to be used on the Samsung Online Shop Page as a Goodwill Gesture.

I hope you receive your phone ASAP.  🤞

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
ChiMac
First Poster
Options

Thank you I will definitely reach out to them, since I cant find an email or anyway for making direct contact with the company aside from chat sessions.

0 Likes