Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S 22 ultra - received a purchase confirmation email and minutes later a cancellation email

(Topic created on: 12-02-2022 11:11 PM)
amg75
Explorer
Options

I had the same problem in the pre-purchase of the s 22 ultra, I received a purchase confirmation email and minutes later a cancellation email many people have had the same problem it is unfair that samsung does this to its loyal customers, they should correct it since many are thinking of leaving samsung

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I totally understand and appreciate the disappointment when something like this happens @amg75 

I know I'd be dismayed too if this happened to my order.

Yes there has been a few threads here on the forum from people who have had their Pre orders cancelled soon after placing the order.

This must be connected to some sort of algorithm that Samsungs systems are picking up on.

Did the email from Samsung say why you had been unsuccessful  ?

Have you tried again ?

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Al2022
Apprentice
Options
I had the same problem I placed the pre order of the s22 ultra and I seen the amount was taken from my account but I received no email confirmation and on the Samsung website when I logged in my order says its cancelled I was confused I waited til next day to call customer service but luckily the problem was fixed before I got a chance to speak to samsung I received the confirmation email and my order status changed to processing I think its a small hiccup which will sort itself out don't worry to much about it
amg75
Explorer
Options
I have not tried again, I still have not recovered the money, I imagine that after a few days it will be back in my account and I have seen comments from people who have had the same thing happen to them, they have tried twice with different cards and they continue with the same problem, thanks for your comment
isael
First Poster
Options

Same to me.....

0 Likes
Cupcworld
Explorer
Options

same here still waiting for my funds to come through 

0 Likes
Lexx790
Apprentice
Options

Same here, only when I contacted Samsung about it they said "your order has been deemed too high risk." even though I payed upfront for it(which they still haven't refunded me for yet). 

great customer service, not only do they cancel your order and still take the money but then accuse their customers of things without explanation. 

0 Likes