Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S24 Ultra washed out colours

(Topic created on: 27-01-2024 10:36 PM)
popmaster109
Pioneer
Options
Hello,, I've just received my S24 Ultra and compared to my S21 Ultra the colours on the S24 Ultra are washed out and not as Saturated?, I've adjusted all the display settings and still cannot get the colours to match the older S21 Ultra, I've contact samsung uk customer service they went through Smart Tutor and couldn't find anything amiss has anyone else found this to be the same on their S24 ultra? I'm not sure if Samsung UK are aware of this issue? And whether a software update will solve it?, I suspect it's the new Gorilla glass amour glass which is anti-reflective which is great but not at the expense of colour, I'm seriously considering returning the S24 ultra and keeping my S21 Ultra 
1,874 REPLIES 1,874
AlX_S24Plus
Navigator
Options

I shared it on LinkedIn, thanks 

AN64AD
Explorer
Options
0 Likes
AN64AD
Explorer
Options
Temporary fix for washed out colours
0 Likes
Options

DSC00563.jpgDSC00565.jpgDSC00566.jpgDSC00567.jpgDSC00568.jpg

You should be able to tell which one is the S24 Ultra and the S22 Ultra.

MakeSomeSpace
Pioneer
Options

Nothing happens when i change from vivid to natural and icons colors are ugly .. washed/faded .. red is not red , is like light red 
KuSax
Apprentice
Options

Is not really a fix. And even with the eye comfort shield off, colors on older phones (Like my S20 ultra) are still better and more vivid (with eye comfort shield on in it)

AN64AD
Explorer
Options
I agree, just one of those things to make ourselves feel better for the moment, it's very frustrating 😑
MakeSomeSpace
Pioneer
Options
Video should be here soon .
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Do you use eye comfort?
0 Likes
MakeSomeSpace
Pioneer
Options