Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S24 ultra no software updates

(Topic created on: 4 weeks ago)
Lazerbeam123
Explorer
Options
Hi, I got my s24 ultra UK on March 19 2024 it came with one ui version 6.1 installed but I have not received any software updates and my phone is still on January 1st security patch,the phone is working perfectly, do I have a problem. Thanks in advance. 
0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
Have you tried connecting to pc/laptop and using Smartswitch to force an update?
0 Likes
Lazerbeam123
Explorer
Options
Hi,no I don't have access to a computer,and wouldn't know how to do it, I'm more than slightly out of that age group, thanks for your response.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Lazerbeam123 if you can try ejecting the sim card and insert another networks sim card to see if that will instigate an update. 

I assume the phone was supplied by a reputable seller who wouldn't have supplied you a grey import. You can check it's csc region in About Phone and look at the service provider software version. Mine is EUX as it was supplied directly by Samsung UK. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Did you buy the phone through Samsung or one of the network providers?
Or did you purchase the phone second hand or reconditioned?
0 Likes
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
This should be the latest. What network are you on? Are you currently out of the UK1713791644216_1713791644212_0.jpg
0 Likes
Lazerbeam123
Explorer
Options
Hi, I bought the phone from a reputable seller on Ebay, I did checks on the phone and I am fairly sure it real.
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Be useful if you check the CSC as @BandOfBrothers explained.
You should have the update available. As its not it will be intriguing to see what CSC the phone is
You are looking for the information like this in the image
1713792148675.jpg
0 Likes
Lazerbeam123
Explorer
Options
This is what it's stuck on 1713792229836.jpg
0 Likes
Lazerbeam123
Explorer
Options
Hi, how do I find the csc