Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

(Topic created on: 05-03-2024 10:33 AM)
Dgsm1967
Apprentice
Options
Hi I pre-ordered the Galaxy S24 Ultra and the gift was a watch they said you'll receive your reward in 45 days it's now been 40 has anybody received they reward yet thanks for reading this.
14 REPLIES 14
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
I'm still waiting.
Mine is supposed to arrive on the 9th of March.
0 Likes
Dgsm1967
Apprentice
Options
I be the 10 of March
0 Likes
MrManMC
Student
Options
11th for me. However if you go onto the claim tracking page it says this:

'Due to the high popularity of this offer, we are experiencing some delays with sending rewards. If your claim has been approved and you are awaiting delivery, our team is working as fast as they can and will send your gift as soon as possible.'

So we may be waiting a little longer than expected.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

For those of you still awaiting the delivery of your Galaxy Watch6, you can track the progress of your claim on the Promotions website via the 'Track My Claim' tab (link below).

https://samsungoffers.claims/sam/giftwatch6/

You will also receive an email update when your Watch is ready to be dispatched, so please keep an eye on your email inbox in the coming days, and I'm confident that the gifts will be sent out to you as soon as possible. 

0 Likes
Dgsm1967
Apprentice
Options
Well at least we know we are getting it
0 Likes
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
Still waiting should be due by the 9th
0 Likes
Eddmau5
Explorer
Options
Had an email and notification yesterday that it had been sent and should be with my soon, delivered with royal mail.
ayla1984
First Poster
Options
Still waiting both mine and hubby. 45 days up on the 12th.
0 Likes
CornPops7
Student
Options
Waiting for mine too claimed on the 25th jan . Had to buy straps separately which is disappointing
As I am very overweight lol 😮💨
0 Likes