What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Night stand charger

(Topic created on: 04-05-2024 11:22 AM)
Options
So I have a Night stand Charger and my phone was at 50% and Woke up abat 8am and It was on 93% charge I thought Itwould be fully Charged lay morning IF I put the phone on fast Charge will this ruin the battery ? as I plan or keeping the phone for may years !
Not Sure if INeeda a faster charger.?
Many thanks✌️
7 REPLIES 7
Neo001
Legend
Options

Checknif you have you enabled battery protection of any kind?

Fast charger is not strictly required, however can be useful at times when you are in a hurry.

0 Likes
Options
No nothing seems to be on..
0 Likes
Omura
Pioneer
Options
Is it wired or wireless?

Wireless charging tends to take a long time.
0 Likes
Options
Yes it's a worless night stand
0 Likes
Omura
Pioneer
Options
Cable charging is much faster, as there's a lot of heat generated from wireless chargers. Useful if you're not getting enough charge overnight!
Also your S24 will have a feature called adaptive battery protection, which is useful if you want to charge overnight using a cable. It'll protect the battery by limiting the charge to 80% then will charge to 100% once it detects what time you usually wake up!

Hope this helps
Options
Ok many thanks 😊
davehorne
Troubleshooter
Options

I always charge my S24 Ultra on my wireless charger at night.  The phone's battery when I retire is typically around 30 percent and It's always fully charged when I wake up.  I should also add that the wireless charger is a Samsung device and it also charges my Samsung watch.

Is your wireless charger made by Samsung?

Watch4 Classic
Galaxy S24 Ultra / 512 GB / Microsoft Launcher / Spigen Thin Fit case