Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

How do I change from Samsung Wallet to Google Wallet swipe up from bottom screen

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
benakaget
Pioneer
Options

The faded grey part at the bottom of my screen. When I swipe up it goes to samsung Wallet but I want to change it to Google Wallet. How?

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Solution
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
You can't. That handle is specific to Samsung pay. Just switch to Google Wallet and tap your phone on the pdq machine to pay. If you use multiple payment methods, then you'll need to choose it manually from the app, as you can only have one default card.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

As mentioned by @Robin999 you can't achieve what your asking. 

This is why I like Google Wallet @benakaget as it's a much more seamless option. No swiping up , just however the phone over the paypoint. 

To remove the Samsung Wallet Bar, just disable Samsung Wallet. 

If i can be of any further help please don't hesitate to ask  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

5ayf
Pathfinder
Options
BTW does the Google wallet app need to be open, or can I simply unlock my phone and touch the pay point?
0 Likes
benakaget
Pioneer
Options
No. You can keep your phone locked, but you need NFC turned ON at all times.
0 Likes
5ayf
Pathfinder
Options
Ahh, brilliant. I've been opening the app etc lol
0 Likes
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
I have a routine set up which enables NFC automatically and switches off when transaction is done
5ayf
Pathfinder
Options
Based on you opening Google wallet? As in when you open Google wallet, NFC is turned on and turned off after you close the app?
0 Likes
5ayf
Pathfinder
Options
So when you open the Google wallet app, NFC switches on and off after you close the app? Because it wouldn't be able to detect your near a pay point device with the NFC off
0 Likes
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
Yes, exactly.
0 Likes