Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi calling

(Topic created on: 10-02-2023 06:25 PM)
Ziddy
Helping Hand
Options
So, every upgrade, we all seem to get the same problem... getting wifi calling sorted. 

I decided today to have a go so...
Call to vodafone...
"Hi, Can you send me a provisioning message please. 
Its activated on my account but phone won't show option unless YOU send me a provisioning message"

"Yes sir, text CALLING to..."
Nope, that doesn't work!

Line goes dead. 

Called back, same convo with another guy... "New phone - settings probably aren't available."

Please send me S22 Ultra settings, same basic phone running same O/S...
"Done"
Me - "Yessssss! It's working, thank you"

So if you have wifi calling issues, just tell them to send provisioning settings for S22 Ultra 👍👍
12 REPLIES 12
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Yeah that's annoying happens every time

Lucky for me I didn't need to this time
kop32
Journeyman
Options
Perhaps I'm just lucky, my S23 worked with Wi-Fi Calling on both O2 and EE straight out of the box.
Ziddy
Helping Hand
Options
I use smart switch every time. Tried restoring a backup etc. Always have to call Vodafone 😮💨
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I have even hard to disappear after update before

I am with Vodafone and its hit or miss with who you get on the phone, if you get a more senior engineer they do it first time

if not you have to call a few time but the fix is make them resend Config
0 Likes
Chistery
Pathfinder
Options
My WiFi calling on Vodafone was working on Wednesday, but today I can't get it to work but it says it's enabled.
0 Likes
Ziddy
Helping Hand
Options
Enabled where? On your account or in the quick settings?
0 Likes
Chistery
Pathfinder
Options
In the phone app settings.Screenshot_20230210_181149_Call settings_1000002464_1676052726.jpg
Ziddy
Helping Hand
Options
All I have is an on off? Do you have 2 sims fitted?Screenshot_20230210_182038_Call settings_1000016876_1676053238.jpg
0 Likes
Chistery
Pathfinder
Options
Yes. Vodafone only let you select on or off. People on The Twitter are also reporting WiFi calling down on Vodafone so turn it on, wait and hopefully it'll start working soon.