Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well done Samsung!

(Topic created on: 06-12-2023 06:10 PM)
Linkdemz
Pioneer
Options
I just wanted to say a huge Well done to Samsung this year and acknowledge what a good job they have done with one ui 6. 

People can be very quick to complain and feel entitled when it comes to companies, but Samsung deserve some huge credit this year. The amount of beta releases, and the speed that they started rolling out android 14 after the initial release for pixel was the best and quickest they have ever done.

The update overall is a massive improvement in terms of new features and fluidity with a huge focus on animations and user experience. I, along with many others still had the odd frustration with widget animations being broken and some lag when swiping up to go home but Samsung listened to these Complaints and swiftly released a one ui home update which fixed all of that and seriously put the icing on the cake in my opinion for the s23 ultra and made this the best android experience I have ever had on a phone.

From me personally well done Samsung and keep up the great work. 
10 REPLIES 10
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Fantastic post 😀😀
S24 Ultra
0 Likes
MorningBlunt
Helping Hand
Options
Was waiting for the /sarcasm

MB
llizaa
First Poster
Options
I like the updates but the emojis really must go back to the way they were
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

People are going to find personal pro's and con's with most things @Linkdemz 

I'm loving the update although I would like to have the things I have activated in my pull down notification shade showing as a different colour. I did like the baby blue it was. 

Apart from that I find no problem with it. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Renars
Voyager
Options
My S23 Ultra is constantly crushing after it so I don't know why u are so happy?
0 Likes
Linkdemz
Pioneer
Options
Because mine isn't and has been flawless?
0 Likes
Renars
Voyager
Options
Lucky u
0 Likes
Linkdemz
Pioneer
Options
I know 👍🏻😁👍🏻
0 Likes
pepsikennedy
Troubleshooter
Options
Nothing but problems with my S23. Returning mine. Got a Pixel 8 now.
0 Likes