Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turning off start notification for sleep mode

(Topic created on: 01-05-2023 08:18 PM)
Steffie2023
First Poster
Options

Hello, 

I've recently turned on sleep mode so that I don't keep getting notifications throughout the night. However, now I've run into a new issue I can't work out how to fix. Last night I went to sleep earlier than the start of my sleep mode routine turning on and, when 11pm hit, there was an alarm that went off (like the usual wake up alarm) signaling the start of sleep mode. This is obviously counterproductive to wanting to stay asleep once asleep so how to turn off any alarm or notification sound for the start of sleep mode?

13 REPLIES 13
DaveDi
Apprentice
Options

Does this just turn off the sound notification when the phone goes into sleep mode, or does it turn off all notifications for the entire night.

0 Likes
Paulmolive1
First Poster
Options

Very grateful! This is definitely an oversight from Samsung. Sleep is the only routine I use and this notification sound rendered this more hurtful than useful. 

PhaetonS
Student
Options

Just when it goes into sleep mode

0 Likes
Lee63CA
First Poster
Options

The toggle under Digital Wellbeing cannot be turned off or on. Go back to Special Access and choose Apps, Modes and Routines, Notifications. Choose 'Silent'. We'll see if that works on my S10.

0 Likes