Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen protectors

(Topic created on: 27-08-2023 06:42 AM)
Hirisoka
Explorer
Options
Hello all this is my first time posting on Samsung members, I've used this a lot for advice and recommendations on the past and taken on information that has been discussed. My reason for posting today is I can't seem to find a reliable source to find good screen protectors, I've been into a lot of (off brand) mobile phone shops to see the range that they have but they don't seem to have any quality protectors, I've also been on amazon and always get mixed opinions, can anyone shed some experience on this for me and recommend anything? I'd greatly appreciate any help, thank you. (UK based) 
26 REPLIES 26
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I used the another brand on previous phone and found they came off, so used both(2 pack) in one year, I guess that's why they came in pairs 🤣

This original ones seems alot better
ShadowDiamond
Journeyman
Options
I'm in the exact same predicament as you 😂. I currently have a TPU tech gear one. It does do the job but I'm not happy with the visible marks from the s pen.
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Okk, I understand. I think the best place may be Samsung itself, however I don't have much knowledge in this area. Tc 👋
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Hirisoka 

Ive purchased the original Samsung Tpu Screen protectors from Samsung.com 

I also purcahse the Whitestone Dome Glass Screen Protectors from Amazon.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Lakun
Explorer
Options
I have used Spigen Neo flex on my old samsungs but i use Whitedome on s23 ultra. Not close to real but gives a better feeling than any rubbery feeling of those soft screen protectors. But it is very proce heavy as well as not so easy to install.
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Whitestone or Spigen, I would add Samsung protectors the the cheap Amazon category.
REGARDS, OBSYDIAN - Car & Tech Evangelist / 2 decades of Samsung Ownership
DAILY: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Buds Pro2, 20,000 Power bank, Smart Tags
OFFICE: Book2 Pro i7 [Laptop], M70A 32” [Monitor], Samsung Level [Speaker]
GAMING: M70A 43” [Monitor], Book2 Pro i5, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptops]
FAMILY: ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S7 Plus, Buds Pro2
SPARE: Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], ZFlip3
AV: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears],
KITCHEN: MC32K7055 [Microwave], S65DG54M3B1 [Fridge] Jet 75 (Vacuum)
NON-SAMSUNG: iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2, Phone 12
Hirisoka
Explorer
Options
Well I've ordered the genuine Samsung ones so hopefully they will be perfect
Hirisoka
Explorer
Options
Thank you you're the second person to recommend both those products
0 Likes
ShadowDiamond
Journeyman
Options
Please tell me you ordered them from amazon on the Samsung store? The accessories or usually discounted on there.
AndrewL
Options

To ensure that you're getting a genuine Samsung product, I recommend purchasing the screen protectors directly from our website. A 2 pack is reasonably priced at £17.00, and you get added peace of mind that they will be fully compatible. To find out more, please take a look at the link below. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/mobile-accessories/all-mobile-accessories/?smartphones+screen-protectors+...

0 Likes