Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung s23Plus promotion

(Topic created on: 30-11-2023 10:49 AM)
tincatinca
Student
Options

Hi all

have just purchased s23+ direct from samsung website. I have filled in claim form for £100 cashback and received email sayng claim accepted. do i now have to claim the earbuds separately or does the cashback claim also trigger postage of the Buds?

many thanks

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SereneH
Options

Hey, @tincatincaThe Cashback Reward will be sent via bank transfer within forty five (45) days of Claim Validation to the bank account provided by the Participant during the Claim process. The Buds will be dispatched via recorded delivery and accompanied by a despatch notification email, within forty-five (45) days of the Claim being validated to the postal address provided in the Claim: Terms - Samsung Promotions (samsungoffers.claims) 

No need to submit multiple claims 😊

giphy.gif

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
SereneH
Options

Hey, @tincatincaThe Cashback Reward will be sent via bank transfer within forty five (45) days of Claim Validation to the bank account provided by the Participant during the Claim process. The Buds will be dispatched via recorded delivery and accompanied by a despatch notification email, within forty-five (45) days of the Claim being validated to the postal address provided in the Claim: Terms - Samsung Promotions (samsungoffers.claims) 

No need to submit multiple claims 😊

giphy.gif
brendabea
First Poster
Options
Hi I've just purchased a Samsung s23EF and would like to claim my £100 cashback, can you tell me how I do this please.

Thanks
Brenda
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Congratulations on your new S23 FE, @brendabea. The link for claiming the Buds and cashback was in the earlier message. The direct link is also listed below:

https://samsungoffers.claims/winterdeals/S23trio/en-GB

0 Likes