Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung s23 Ultra Lagging Animation Problem

(Topic created on: 27-02-2023 11:26 AM)
Svilen1
Apprentice
Options

Good afternoon,

I bought s23 Ultra, and I paid 1500 euro for it. It is suppoused that this phone is the fastest at the market now. However there is a problem, which I suppoused that will be fixed after the first update. But after this update the problem was not solved at all. That’s why I decide to write you and explain what is the problem in order to fix it as soon as possible.

I am the man who use the gestures on the phone more than 4 years. This was the first thing that I done when I bought my phone. I installed the apps which I use like facebook, messenger, viber and whats up. This is the only thing that I use on the phone. The special gestures which are “swipe from sides and bottom”. When you are on this type of gestures and stops to see “gesture hint”, when you close the application, on which the keyboard is shown on the display, the animation lagging and it is very irritating. This problem shows only when the keyboard is shown on the display and “gesture hint” is stopped. I tested this on more than 15 phones from the series s23 and the problem is the same on absolutely all of phones. It is just unforgivable to pay 1500 euro for the phone, which lagging at such usual things like close the application.

Please, make update as soon as possible to fix the problem.

Thank you in advance.

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
Risky24
Helping Hand
Options
Hey, do you mind explaining what you mean by "gesture hint stopped?"
I am trying to reproduce the issue and all is fine for me but I think I'm missing a certain condition. I've opened the keyboard as though I'm writing a message and swiped back to the home screen and it does so normally. Do you mind explaining a little further?
0 Likes
Svilen1
Apprentice
Options

Check the photo

0 Likes
Svilen1
Apprentice
Options

inbound7878635283205959387.jpg

Svilen1
Apprentice
Options

make it like this and try to close application with opened keyboard and you will see how animation lagging

0 Likes
Risky24
Helping Hand
Options
I also did this and mine works as intended. No lag or stutter.
0 Likes
Svilen1
Apprentice
Options

very strange i tried this on at least 15 phones from this series they all do this

0 Likes
Risky24
Helping Hand
Options
Yes, i did and mine closes smoothly. There isn't any lag or stutter.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I sometimes find that some issues can be attributed to how a person sets up their phone's,  which apps they use and what app preferences they use along with themes , Icon packs, wallpapers and launchers other than Samsung One Ui which can occasionally cause such issues.

And we know that the act of transferring information from one phone to another can occasionally cause glitches.

Samsung Smartswitch has been known to be the culprit occasionally. 

People also take the choice to download software such as apps via apk files which can cause issues.

For those that are struggling with their phone's I'd suggest to try >

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Svilen1
Apprentice
Options

I tried what you said nothing changes. I even reset the phone to factory settings nothing changes. In safe mode there is no difference. Not to mention that I have tried on more than 15 brand new phones from the series S23 that have absolutely nothing installed and the problem is the same and with them. No matter what I tried, it doesn't get better in any way. It just lags the animation and that's it.

In my opinion, Samsung should just release an update that solves the problem, because I tried it on at least 15 phones and all of them had the same problem.

0 Likes