Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 ultra lagging and slow

(Topic created on: 08-11-2023 08:54 PM)
aaronEP3
Journeyman
Options
Had my s23 ultra about 6 months now and it's been great , however the past few week I feel it's been getting real slow and lagging , swiping between app screens the animation lags , opening apps and closing apps it's laggy , I clear cache on a regular and close apps in the background, profile performance is standard, screen refresh and resolution is adaptive and qhd+ , flagship phone performing like a galaxy A12 is just not good enough 🙄 anyone had the same ? 
32 REPLIES 32
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

No

0 Likes
Relica
Journeyman
Options
Off and on or reset?
0 Likes
aaronEP3
Journeyman
Options
Tried them all , helps for a few hours then it's back to lagging 😕
0 Likes
Relica
Journeyman
Options
Might be an app you've downloaded. Do a bit of detective work. Did the problem start with the installation of an app?
0 Likes
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
Stop all cloud backups too, if you have any. Especially if you've got it constantly uploading photos etc, in the background. See if that makes any difference.
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Recommend that you wipe partition cache if you haven't done so before.

Clear out all those pesky temporary cache files.
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
1. Turn off the device.
2. Connect To Computer or plug in USB-C Headphones , Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. Wait until the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
You can also Repair apps via the Recovery Menu.
GiZsY
Explorer
Options
Hopes this helps ,could be pictures an videos that you may need to delete mabye games too also try deleting messagean or files
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Done nothing to mine everything on max none of this clearing partition stuff or the cache it gets restarted once a month at best and it runs smooth and fast like day one 🤷
0 Likes