Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 Plus Animation Lags

(Topic created on: 28-11-2023 05:21 PM)
Kosta Vatsadze
First Poster
Options

Hello Guys, I Just Purchased My S23+ I Just Updated With New Version 6.0 Please Tell me how to fix this issue? 

For Example if i am Watching something , and There incomming Messages From Messanger, Whatsapp, Viber or From Other apps, Notification Comes From Up to down, as usual and its coming with Lagg , Slow, and minimizing also slow, I Do not want to Disable Animations, There is any chance to Fix this issue?

also, its offtop but , When i Am Watching for Example Someone's Tiktok Live's it Comments Comes also With lags.

Please Think about it how to fix it, i cant find any solution in internet.

@Galaxy S23 Series 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Kosta Vatsadze  have you installed any 3rd party apps recently, if so possible there could be a  conflict there and it would be advisable to delete any recent additions.  To  Test this try in Safe Mode https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ 

However of you have not installed aps recently or does not make a difference in Safe Mode  not likely to be the issue.

However did you clear the cache partition after the update as this is advisable, temporary cache files are deleted but Data is intact. It can help with lags/freezes.

Follow these steps:

1. Turn off the device.
2. Connect To Computer or plug in USB-C Headphones , Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. Wait until the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.

You can also Repair Apps from the same Recovery Menu.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Kosta Vatsadze
First Poster
Options

It Tired all this Ways but i still getting slow, Laggy Floating animation when i am getting a notification from messanger or Whatsapp it does not metters for apps.

also when i am watching someones live video comments are Comming to slow and laggy, thats main problem .

0 Likes
MNas04
Helping Hand
Options
Have you tried considering factory reset. I'm also having the same issue with my a53 when I updated it to one ui 6 on Tuesday. I'm currently backing up all of my data before factory resetting it.
0 Likes
Kosta Vatsadze
First Poster
Options

Sure, i tried it. 

It does not works. Still getting lags. As i mentioned. 

0 Likes
MNas04
Helping Hand
Options
Have you tried making a error report via the members app. As that will send the issues to Samsung for them to fix. If not not long is left before s23 gets the December update. I'm sure samsung will fix it the next update
0 Likes