Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So many problems and lags when i scrolling on s23 ultra

(Topic created on: 23-04-2023 10:57 PM)
Members_jjFMzVv
First Poster
Options

So many problems and lags when i scrolling on s23 ultra 

I was using this phone for 6 weeks. Last one week i am having problems. Phone slowed down. When i scrolling through cricinfo app, twitter, Spotify, google news so many apps struck and lags. 

When i use these apps on iPhone no problem. Only problem with Samsung s23 ultra 

Really disappointed when i bought this phone i haven't had any of these issues. I think since last software update these problems started. 

I am going back to Iphone 14 pro max. 

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
What have you tried to remedy the issues.
One thing to try is wiping the Partition Cashe on the phone.
I normally do this after any software updates on the phone.

Do you have motion smoothness on in settings?
Do you have third party themes on your phone?
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Wiping cache partition fixes some of the bugs and improve performance by removing unwanted cache files.

Turn off your phone.

Connect your phone with a USB cable
to PC or another Samsung mobile

You will see the charging icon on your screen.
Wait till it shows charging with battery percentage.

Next, press and hold the Volume up and Side key simultaneously.
You can press the volume up button just before the Side key.
The Samsung Logo followed by
Samsung Galaxy appears on the
screen.

At this point, release the keys
Phone will boot into Android Recovery mode

In Android recovery mode, using Volume keys, choose "Wipe Cache
Partition" .

Then press Side Key to Confirm by selecting "Yes" and then press Side Key

You get "cache wipe complete" at the
bottom of the screen
Restart the phone to complete the
process
Hudz
Voyager
Options
No issue with my phone just get it replaced
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Members_jjFMzVv  Wiping the cache partition can help with lags and advisable after software updates as @Glenntech  described.  Temporary files are deleted but data is intact.  It is also a  good idea to repair apps from the sae recovery Menu.  Are you using the Adaptive Refresh rate for Motion Smoothness  as that would be best.

if remain issues after the suggested ideas could try a Factory Reset but only do so as last resort and ensure Data is backed up before hand if doing so.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Risky24
Helping Hand
Options
I've recently started having the scrolling problem in the Google feed, both in the app or when accessing by swiping right from the home screen. The scrolling stutters really badly, even stopping for a split second and would continue doing so.

I've taken all the known steps to fix it to no joy. I've concluded it may be something broken with a recent update and just decided to wait for a fix. A few isolated stutters in some unoptimised apps is not enough to make me go to the disabled OS that is IOS.
redsunset2022
Voyager
Options
I've recently noticed it on the Google feed too.
0 Likes
Risky24
Helping Hand
Options
Ah good to know it's not just me. At least it kinda confirms a software glitch. Here's hoping it gets addressed soon.
0 Likes
Roosy
First Poster
Options
I am experiencing ad pops up then my screen will freeze. Have tried multiple things to find the issue but nothing has worked.
0 Likes