Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Alarm unable to play during call

(Topic created on: a month ago)
aamigz
First Poster
Options

my alarm would just beep fast 3 times and nothing.. and when i try to play sounds in alarm it says an error "unable to play during call" while i am NOT in any CALLS. it gets fixed when i restart but until a new call comes the problem comes back... and i recieve a lot of calls.... i cant just restart my phone every ***** time!

4 REPLIES 4
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
0 Likes
Borcher86
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem. It happens each time I get a missed call in the messenger app. If I close close the app or restart the messenger app it goes away. If this is the case for you also, please report it 

0 Likes
titch43
First Poster
Options
My alarm will only beep once and it says unable to play during call when I'm not on any call! Been late so many times now! Shouldn't need to restart every time a call comes through on any format what's going on? I've even set 3 different alarms but nothing works
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@titch43: Next time the issue occurs, please try tapping the Recents button in your Navigation bar, and swipe upwards on the Phone app preview window to close it.

Now, open the Phone app > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Settings > Call alerts and ringtone > Allow alarm/notification sounds in calls, and toggle this option on. If it's already on, toggle it off, then on again to see if this helps. I also recommend heading to Settings > Apps > Phone > Force stop.

0 Likes