Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23u wifi calling

(Topic created on: 23-02-2024 09:02 AM)
Allysisa
Helping Hand
Options
Hi all I was led to believe that this phone can do wifi calling ... my asda network says it has wifi calling ability but for the love of god I can't find it anywhere to activate it .....
Plz help x 
10 REPLIES 10
Allysisa
Helping Hand
Options
Ok it doesn't seem to be in the settings apart from pulling down the nomination panel and press wifi calling icon lol x
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Go into your phone dialer app
Tap on the three dots top right
Then settings
Scroll down to see WiFi Calling
But you will have to contact your network provider to activate this service
0 Likes
Allysisa
Helping Hand
Options
Oh how do I do that please
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Should be able to do it just by calling their customer services
Unless you have an app Like O2 has the MyO2 app. Quite often you can activate it yourself if the app has that functionality
0 Likes
Allysisa
Helping Hand
Options
I've an asda app I was with gg for years but they don't do WiFi calling or esim x
0 Likes
Allysisa
Helping Hand
Options
I have a look thank you
0 Likes
GuzziBoy
Voyager
Options
Dont want to be obnoxious and rude but you are using the settings within the phone app itself to switch on and not the phone settings. If you go into your phone app and clcik the three vertical dots then settings then go down you should find the switch for WiFi Calling. if this is what you are already doing my apologies.
0 Likes
Allysisa
Helping Hand
Options
Hiya cheers your not being rude iys totally fine ... I've found it by accident and it was on the pull down menu I've clicked it . Asda I think says I've to wait 7 days as new customer .
So will wait and see if I've done it right x.
0 Likes
GuzziBoy
Voyager
Options
Great, good luck then. The new S24U update is also hitting our phones in the UK today so don't forget to install that as well.
0 Likes