Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get my photos from my files back to gallery!! All help welcomed

(Topic created on: 23-02-2024 09:46 AM)
Spiv63
Explorer
Options
I cannot remember actively moving them from gallery to my files. In principle I have read they are more secure but I use screenshot a lot almost daily. 
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Neo001
Legend
Options

All photos and screenhots are stored in the internal Storage and Gallery app just provides a way to access the media.

It could be that the Screenshots album is hidden or is not marked as an essential folder and therefore not visible.

Check if you can unhide it or mark it as an essential album.

Screenshot_20240223_110516_Gallery.jpg

Spiv63
Explorer
Options
Hey thanks where do I go to 'select essential'.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Spiv63: Open the Gallery app > Select the Albums tab > Tap the 3 dots in the top right corner > Select essential albums. 

Neo001
Legend
Options

In addition to what @AndrewL has said, if the option is not visible, you can enable it in Gallery Settings.

Screenshot_20240223_144639_Gallery.jpg

Spiv63
Explorer
Options
Hi. In the 'select essential' there are photos and screenshots I have taken within the last couple of days, so before this problem started.
0 Likes
Spiv63
Explorer
Options
They are all still in my files and not in my gallery. I don't mind them being there but no longer have albums or stories 😞
0 Likes
Spiv63
Explorer
Options
Hi. The photos are all bunched into logical files see this screen shot. I cannot figure a way to even begin to move them to gallery1708698890984_1708698890974_0.jpg
0 Likes