Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In-call volume too low on S23 + phone

(Topic created on: 21-03-2023 01:17 PM)
Troutbeck22
Journeyman
Options
I've tried adjusting volume on sliders and have tried increasing volume during a call but it is still very low. Any suggestions gratefully received. Thankyou 
0 Likes
20 REPLIES 20
Troutbeck22
Journeyman
Options
Thankyou for all your suggestions. Unfortunately nothing worked so called Samsung tech guys. They said it was a fault so have sent it back.
0 Likes
BN44
Pathfinder
Options

I hope they're covering it under warranty? I hope you have a better experience with your replacement unit. It really is a very good phone.

0 Likes
Troutbeck22
Journeyman
Options
Hi Yes, they have replaced it. I'm really liking it thankyou. My old phone was the S9 so quite a big step up !
0 Likes
Kiatster
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue too. 😞 23+ ultra during call the volume is very low. Have max all setting but still can't heard the voice clearly. 

0 Likes
Troutbeck22
Journeyman
Options
I tried everything to fix the issue but in the end I had to send it back. The replacement phone is better but still not as good as other Samsungs I've had.
0 Likes
Members_8tP48zK
First Poster
Options

Blimey. How is your hearing? Even on the lowest setting I find the in-call volume to be way too loud. I have to hold the phone away from my ear. I was googling to try and find a solution when I came across your post.

0 Likes
Lolz84
First Poster
Options

Heya, signed up just for this.
I have the same problem. It happens to me with ANY app that has the option of calling.

WhatsApp, Zoom, Telegram, The phone app by samsung. Just ANY calls. All other audio is absolutely  fine. It happens with TWS headphones and without any headphones. 

I'm on UI 6, but I don't know if it has anything to do with it.

Have you found a solution to your problem?

0 Likes
Kiatster
First Poster
Options

For my case, I fixed by remove the screen protector. The screen protector shifted abit and blocked the speaker.

0 Likes
Troutbeck22
Journeyman
Options
My hearing is fine since you asked. Just because your volume is really loud doesn't mean that mine is. I sent my phone back .... turns out there was a fault.
0 Likes
Troutbeck22
Journeyman
Options
I ended up sending my phone back. Turns out there was a fault. Good luck with yours.
0 Likes