Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HomeUp update

(Topic created on: 29-11-2023 01:28 PM)
redsunset2022
Voyager
Options
I was pleased to see an option to download an update for GoodLock's HomeUp this morning. V15.0.0.011
Unfortunately the issues that have occurred since OneUI6 was released still exist, specifically:

-giant size icons on the S23 Ultra using 5x7 grid look ridiculous,
- vertical scrolling app list not working,
-task list changer options not resolved.

For me, this makes the usability and look of the phone a step backwards from the previous OneUI.
Appreciate not everyone may agree but at least give us back the option to choose please.

I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the module which didn't fix it.

Meanwhile, I will continue to use Microsoft Launcher which at least addresses the first two issues I mentioned.
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

For me, all the task list options are now enabled following the latest homeup update. I've also updated Samsung One UI Home 15.0.05.5 via apkmirror as allegedly widget animations had been corrected 

0 Likes
redsunset2022
Voyager
Options
That could be the reason. It did say this on the Galaxy Store app release notes. My UI Home version is not at this level despite being ″fully updated″ from the official update routes. Hopefully, it will patch in the next monthly update...SmartSelect_20231129_082313_One UI Home_1000007986_1701246193.jpg
0 Likes
keith30
Mastermind
Options
Yeah, the Android 14 Ui6 has been a disaster. Why they have to keep making your phone worse in these horrible updates.
0 Likes
jvk
Voyager
Options
Yeah, I did this too. Unfortunately, still missing the vertical scrolling app list and the facility to change folder grid size on home screen, which defaults at 3x3
0 Likes
Stuvan
Voyager
Options
Icons are slightly smaller in the newest Home UI update. Not by much, but it does make a difference
0 Likes