Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps opening in pop up view question

(Topic created on: 29-11-2023 11:01 AM)
NiKRuLeZ
Navigator
Options

Hey all

At times, when I swipe down from a notification I have received (almost immediately) it opens the app in pop up mode which I find really annoying.

Does anyone know of a way to disable opening apps in pop up mode when swiping down from the notification bar?

TIA!

Nik

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Did you look under notifications / notifications popup style? And, what launcher are you using 

0 Likes
Neo001
Legend
Options

You can toggle it off in Settings > Advance features > Multi window > Swipe for pop-up view.

0 Likes
NiKRuLeZ
Navigator
Options

Everything in the multi view menu is switched off including swipe for pop-up view.

It only opens in pop up view when I'm really quick to swipe on an incoming notification that's just arrived ... doesn't happen on a notification thats been there for some time.

0 Likes
Neo001
Legend
Options

I get it now. Under Floating notifications, it is mentioned that for Bubbles, there is an icon for compatible conversations. CLicking on it will convert the notification to bubble view.

Screenshot_20231129_124205_Settings.jpg

Turning off Floating notifications seems like the only option.

0 Likes
Donpecja1
First Poster
Options

There is a way to disable this feature but I can't remember at all. I do remember that it's somewhere in good lock app. I was wondering if you found the solution and how 

0 Likes
Ahmetyanik
First Poster
Options

Hey, did you find a way to turn this off? It really drives me crazy.